Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.--Mother Theresa

Tryna keep the faith over here :) I think her quote provides nice insight.

   I am transferring colleges back to my home area & searching high and low for an apartment. College community apartments are more expensive but I don't have to buy furniture and they come with a pool, gym etc as community amenities. The non-furnished apartments have many of the same amenities but are cheaper. However, they do not include a washer and dryer plus I'd be living alone apart from college students. The college community has pros and cons including many study buddies but also plenty of noise(assumption) an dpossible DRAMA with 4 girls in a 4 bedroom 2 bath. Big decisions, BIGGER GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thoroughly enjoy comments. Please be respectful. Thanks!