Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

31 day challenge

Day One- A picture of yourself with 15 facts.

1. My favorite colors are pink and green.
2. My God is an awesome god.
3.I am a college student.
4. I have 2 siblings.
5. I love being from the South & my Creole culture.
6. I love sign language and need to get back to practicing.
7. I work in thew admissions office.
8. I love traveling. I have been to 10 states, so I have 40 more to check off of my list :)
9. I am in nursing school. I have many varied interests and I am not sure which field I will end up working in. God has a perfect plan for me :)
10. I want to be a SAHM when I get married and have kids (God-willing).
11. I am the eldest & therefore naturally a little bossy.
12. I prefer Better Homes and Gardens to trendy teen magazines haha.
13. I am in a relationship with a great young man named Cody.
14. I like to keep my nails painted.
15. I am quite tall, 5'10 to be exact.


1 comment:

  1. A couple friends and I are starting up a new website/blog for set-apart sisters to connect and share. We'd love you to be a part of it! We are also looking for guest bloggers. Blessings, Hannah Rose

    dwellonlovely.com

    ReplyDelete

I thoroughly enjoy comments. Please be respectful. Thanks!