Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

A la Mode Monday

Cute top with a flirty flower accent that'll look great with denim bottoms.


Sassy cheetah girl! Too bad it's leopard but close enough ;)


A great color for summer-don't like bare shoulders add a short sleeved cardigan for lightweight coverage.




Board shorts are a great alternative to a bathing suit bottoms. I want a pair of these for myself. Many of the bathing suit bottom shorts might as well be bikini bottoms.



Summer sandal in a pretty(okay my favorite), soft color. 





 Down East Basics
Old Navy 
KneeShorts.com 
Zappos 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, me too! I am searching for a little part time job now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tops are cute! I am in the process of losing weight and my reward to myself will be new clothes. I haven't bought new clothes in years; and most of what I see is either not feminine or not appropriate. Came over from Women Living Well Wednesdays - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I thoroughly enjoy comments. Please be respectful. Thanks!